Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

Chase your dreams

Hi friends,

I am sharing a floral card today! I got this stamp set Fleur 2 by Pinkfresh quite some time ago but this crazy summer and unexpected social events are keeping me away from crafting. This is a large set consisting of many images of flowers and branches. I love it's delicate, whimsical feel. I made this card for my student, a sweet girl who went to Australia for further studies in Architect. She is a girl with million dreams who is very close to me. I wish all her dreams come true!




The sentiment is from Word series - Believe stamp set. This is a very versatile stamp set which gives you many options for one of a kind sentiments. I colored the florals using Tomboy dual pens. The images are very delicate so brush tip of tombow pen gives me better control than water colors. 



I have few more ideas using this set. Hoping to make and post soon. 
Thank you for stopping by! 




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!