Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Coffee and friends

Hi friends,
Today's, card is for a sweet friend who is  a big coffee lover and my sole inspiration for all my coffee cards. She is the one who started this hop which is becoming a huge hit. Yes, cheers to Amy!  During my last visit to Seattle, I had a chance to meet her. She took me to a craft store and later on we had a coffee together! I had amazing time which I will cherish through out my life. All of it feels so surreal....So this card is for those sweet memories.


I got this Seattle Needle die form Impress Rubber Stamps which I visited with her. City scape die is by mama elephant, sentiment and coffee cups are by Neat & Tangled . 





Thank you, Amy for those memories! I hope you will like the card.
Hugs!








15 comments:

  1. I love the text print city scape with gorgeous Seattle die, great designing with coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww....Neha💚 You are the sweetest! Your card is perfect, love the Seattle theme. Your style is simply a-mazing.

    Thank YOU for spending the time with me, I thoroughly enjoyed myself! So happy to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I might lift this background - I just did a girl stamp using word paper and loved it - you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling, Neha. I love the tower and the fabulous colors you've incorporated in this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fun card with those cups being backed up by the city view.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the space needle and the city scape behind your cups..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome city scene! Wonderful details

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo the Seattle space needle.. Sweet card and town scape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! And I love your inspiration for it! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!