Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

MISTI- Guest Designing at crafter's corner

Hello friends,

Today, I am guest designing at Crafters Corner and showing how I stamped these perfect images.









I also have five videos...yes 5... on their blog to showcase how I used MISTI to make these beauties.
You can see videos on my youtube channel HERE too. 

Please check out the Crafters Corner Blog for full reveal and videos and much more.

Thank you so much for visiting me and I hope you will like my videos. 
Love.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Neha! The sneak peeks look amazing! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Virginia! Coming from you it means a lot!

      Delete
  2. Such a useful post- I have an inclination towards MISTI since I started seeing the videos! Won't be buying soon but it is definitely on my wishlist! You have portrayed the cards and uses so well Neha! I liked the videos and tip & tricks that you gave! Thanks so much! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty cards. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!