Pages

Friday, December 16, 2022

New dies release hop @jane's Doodles

 Hello friends,


It is super exciting time @janesdoodles. We are having a big release of 3 dies and a stamp set. Yes, you heard it right- dies! 



The dies are of really superior quality. It cuts like butter in one pass. I have used the cover plate and word dies for today's post. 









I have ink blended a panel in pink oxides and cut it using cover plate die. Cut another panel from white cardstock and adhere both with slight offset. Save all the hearts from inked panel for next card. I diecut the sentiment from 3 different cardstock and stacked them at an offset to create shadow effect. 



My second card is very similar to the first one and it uses the leftover hearts from the first one.



I used hearts stencil  with dark fuchsia pink ink on white cardstock. I adhere diecut hearts in the center of the stenciled hears. Hugs diecut from black glitter cardstock adds so much to the card. 




I have used tag die here.

It is really nice size. Big enough to create a mini scene as well. 

Following is the blog hop order

Neha - you are here

Please visit all the artists and leave a comment to enter to win a $25 gift certificate of the store.
There is 30% sale through the weekend. It excludes new release but if you buy a bundle of products from new release at discounted price. 

I hope you will try out the new products. Wishing you good luck for the gift certificate. Thank you for being here.





































15 comments:

  1. Fantastic use of black with these dies...great cards and tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That cover plate is stunning and I love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative use of a die, love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous uses of the adorable hearts die panel, and the tags are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful card and adorable tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! I love the dies so much! Awesome cards and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards and tags. Fab new release.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neha, such beautiful projects. Love this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hearts die is just wonderful. I like the pinks you used, too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards. The offset add such lovely interest. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Neha
    These samples are so beautiful. I just love pink and black together. With hearts and HUGS, what more could anyone want! I love the shadow effect. The tag die is perfect with the stitching. I am so happy Jane is adding dies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful projects. Love them all.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Black & Pink go together beautifully! I adore this entire bundle...love is love💜🐻💜🐻💜

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, Hello!

    You're doing fantastic projects.

    As of me, I run a startup, Dzor, launched earlier this month. At, Dzor, we're on a mission to enable over 3 million+ creative hobby driven Indian sellers (90% women) to sell their unique creations across the globe via our web and app based marketplace at no cost.

    You can sell & shop affordable art products from People like you and me here - https://www.dzor.in/
    Our app - https://onelink.to/ypb3pj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!