Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

I Love Math Challenge #15

Hello Friends,

It is time for another math challenge.

 I can't believe we are already on 15th challenge. That is some consistent hard work put in by my dear friend, Milka! This her idea and she is the one who has organized this in spite of many hurdles along the way! Unfortunately, she is under the weather so her post is not up yet but she will be with us in a day or two. By the time I will give you a head start on challenge.

Math: Anything Math Goes
Design: AnyTheme: Christmas/Winter

Additional info:

Create Christmas or Winter themed project (card, layout, box, bag etc.). Include something Math (anything you like) and please explain it.

You can start creating your projects and when Milka's post is up with inlinkz, you link your project there.

Now, coming to my card, I have used MFT stencil and few blue and green distress oxides for blending. I have chosen triangle shapes for math part as they represent Christmas trees very well. All the details are hand drawn. I also added some glimmer paste for the snow using sss stencil. The sentiment is by Jane's Doodles.




It is an easy challenge and I had fun making this card. I hope you will play along. You can visit Milka's blog HERE in couple of days for more details, rules and inlinkz to link your project.


The Prize: one Jane's Doodles stamp of winner's choice for one random winner from our TOP 4.

Thank you for being here!
Hugs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!