Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Altenew 3D peony dream dies

Hello Friends,

Today, I am sharing some fun ways to use Altenew 3D peony dream dies. I was reluctant buying it because of its very high price but couldn't resist much and got one anyway! I tried something fun, other than regular die cutting too. let's start with the obvious one.


I cut multiple layers in different colors and build the flowers. I use altenew's Sohcahtoa stamp set to make my background. It is quite flexible die set. you can use all or some layers to build the flowers. In pink flower i cut the petals to separate them and even shaped them to make it dimensional.





Now comes the fun experiment. I diecut smaller flower and the inner layer from acetate and used them as stencils to build flowers.



I used various oxides and distress inks for both layers. Isn't that fun? 

For the third card, i even used third layer stencil to emboss it.



I have used Altenew's golden peach and ranger's platinum embossing powder to emboss the third outlined layer. 
Check the close up below. It looks gorgeous in person.



I hope you feel inspired to stretch your supply & new ways to use them.

Thanks for spending some time with me here. Happy crafting!








12 comments:

  1. OMG.. this is so cool..Genius actually! I ordered one die too.. not this one though, but I'll surely try your technique Neha ji! This is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..Your cards are Beautiful and as always shows the genius in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...it's so brilliant of you to use a die so cleverly and the results are just gorgeous 😍.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love the fact of doing more or stretching your dies and this is inspiring !!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. brilliant idea.. love your all cards..but that last one with gold n platinum embossing powder one my most favourite 😊😍 and that distress oxides gives very bright but soft look on cards..

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous makes neha, love all the cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome cards Neha.......U r so so inspiring.Everytime u come up with such brilliant ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is genius ! Love the stenciled card

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are so gorgeous Neha..You always tend to think out of the box regarding using your supplies and this time is no different ...Love the colors and the clever use of the dies on your cards !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant cards... You have rocked it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of the dies and ways to stretch their use. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!