Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2017

You are beautiful

Hello friends,

Lately, I was tied up with so many bulk orders that at times, I was feeling like deny all of them and just play with my craft supply! Does it happen to you?

But all of them are done and hopefully I will be back on my happy track for Christmas !

Making this card was really fun! It is for Jane's Doodles blog.

I have used Lily and Butterflies stamp from her store.


I know...it is gorgeous...:P:P:P! Isn't it?

I inked the front panel of card with candid apple distress oxide and mahogany distress ink. Lilies were stamped and cut using scan-n-cut. I colored them with hickory smoke distress ink and added some red and white details with gel pens. White embossed sentiment and few clear dew drops were enough to finish it off.  

Looks like I took X-Ray of tiger lilies...:P ! But i loved it and enjoyed a lot! 
Hope you will like it as well!

thanks so much!



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous look for this card, really adorable! Love Jane's lilies and the fab inked background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring on the lilies is absolutely gorgeous. Really love this unique look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!