Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Coffee Time

Hey friends,

Today, I am sharing a card I made for Jane's DT post. I have used one of my favorite stamp set Coffee Time. Lately, I am collecting all the tea & coffee sets. Looks like I got addicted to them...;) .




I stamped and masked and stamped images with archival black ink and colored with peerless water colors. 


Check the hand made mask through which I stamped that mesh background in Delicata gold pigment ink. The best golden ink I have used ever.



Coffee beans were embossed in gold ,colored with instant coffee decoction and fussy cut. I also painted the shadow beneath percolator and saucer with the same liquid. So the card smells good too...:). Actually, wanted to mix instant coffee with clear embossing powder and emboss with it. But the weather is very humid so coffee powder turned in to a lumps while i was mixing it with embossing powder. Have to try with ground beans ...:) 

That is all for today! Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. It awesome ..the torn handmade paper looks like warm blanket ,loved the grounding for the images ,never thought of mixing anything with embossing powder !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!