Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Million Thanks!

Hey friends,

This is my last post before I go for a month long vacation . Yes, I will be going to USA to be with my son. He is graduating next month and I want to be there and  spend some time with him before he resumes his job. It is going to be a totally new experience as I will be staying with him in his apartment. So excited...!

I made few thank you cards as he wanted to give to his professors and mentors! His instructions were clear... no flowers or flourish, no pink. So I ended up with geometric shapes and blues and greens! Here are the cards!













I would like to thank all my friends and followers whose love and appreciation keep me pushing to give my best every time. Your kind words means a lot to me. I am truly thankful from the bottom of my heart! Love you all a lot! Hugs!

See you after 10th July! Till then keep crafting...:)


8 comments:

  1. lovely cards neha ji.. for sure every receiver will love n cherish these cards..
    happy journey and enjoy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray!! It will be fun for sure Neha! These cards are awesome, I am sure the profs will love them all!! :) :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All cards are fab!! Enjoy!...Very happy journey and stay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of cards...loving the geometric patterns...
    Happy Journey! Hope you have a great vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  5. No flowers ,pinks a tough job for someone like me ;) But you being an expert have excelled this challenge ..Loved Each of the card and the one with crazy bird is my fav...says exactly what I feel about you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Neha, these are GORGEOUS!!! Favorite: ALL!!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the time with your son! You must be so proud! Your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great, your son will have fun choosing his faves! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!