Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Canvas Coasters - Jane DT

Hi friends,

I am here to share my post for Jane's Doodles blog. I have made a card and canvas tea coasters.


For the card I have used Garden Friends and Wise Owl ( sentiment) stamp sets. I images are coloured with copics. I wanted polkadot background to compliment all the circular things going on the card. But as I have very limited supply of pattern paper, I couldn't find one. So I decided to use these two tiny stamps from the same set to create my own PP. I love how it turned out. These stamps are tiny but have amazing detail and very crisp. 

A close - up. 



For the coasters I have used Coffee Time set. See how versatile these stamps are.


I have used acrylic colours on canvas coasters and Black archival ink for stamping. it is sealed with multi matte medium. Sentiment is from Verve Stamps. I have made more of these coasters which I will share in my next post.

Thanks for stopping by. 




10 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!