Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Ranganjali

Hi friends,

I am so very excited to be a part of the beginning of something awesome. There is new art and craft store  Ranganjali.com  is opening  today and I feel honoured to  do a post for their  blog.  I love the selection of their products. Totally my kind of stuff. I wish them a huge success in this new venture.



There are some exciting inaugural offers.
You can get 5% off  upon filling up subscription form.
Free shipping for order above 3000/- .
Share your projects on their blog to enter to win gift voucher to their store.

For today's post, I am using Altenew's Wild Hibiscus stamp set for my projects.







I have used gold embossing powder and copics to add tad bit of blush into the flowers.



The butterflies are stamped with archival ink and coloured with Cracked pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon and blue print distress inks.


For this card, I stamped flowers and leaves with light altenew inks and coloured with copics. These inks are not only best for layered stamping but blends superbly with copics. I fussy cut flowers. I used Ranger's white enamel for details in the centre of flowers. 

I hope you will like these projects. Please visit the store, I am sure you will love their collection.
Thank you for stopping by. 
Hugs and lots of love.







7 comments:

  1. Yes, I loved your cards, Neha. All of them are gorgeous. Off to check out your post at Ranganjali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling that this store will be very successful! Love all the cards you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Stunning display of cards Neha!! Second one is my fave!! <3
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING cards. I LOVE all the beautiful colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunningly gorgeous creations ! love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations, Neha! Especially loved the first pink one..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!