Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Paru's Challenge - New


Hey Friends,

Today, I am playing along with my friend's blog challenge - Paru's cardmaking challenges. Paru has started this monthly challenge and I am so excited to take part in it. This month's key word is NEW. For that I am using my new Stampingbella stamp. I just love those stamps. So much fun to colour.



I stamped image on Neenah CS with memento black ink and coloured it with copics. For the backdrop of sentiment - I used sumburst stencil to add pattern on paper, stamp the sentiment and hand cut that comic style speech bubble. Learning copic coloring is one of my resolution for this year, let's see how far I can go...:)

Linking it to :


Hope you have already entered your entry. See you soon!







3 comments:

  1. Wow !! Such fun card ..the image is quite different but makes perfect sense with the sentiment :)I loved your copic coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it! What can I say...the colouring is impeccable and the sentiment is the cutest!!!
    Thanks so very much for playing along at Paru's Card Making Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You color like a pro with copics Neha, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!