Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last post of 2015

Hello friends,

I am really sorry that I am not being around here lately.  Today, I am here with the last post of 2015.

I love Tim Holtz - Crazy Bird stamp set. There is something about those birds. Recently, I got the coordinating dies too so I made this series of quirky cards with it. I love mixing sentiments and images from different brands to stretch the designing possibilities of cards. So  I pulled out all the sentiment stamps which I felt will go with them. The funny thing is they seem so perfect as if they were made for these birds only. They really accentuate the quirky expressions of birds.















I have used MFT, Verve stamps and PTI for sentiments. 
Birds are water coloured with peerless water colours. 

Now, I am looking for another sentiments which goes with them. Hope you will like them too.

May you get all the happiness of the world in coming new year! 
Thank you for stopping by!



  

9 comments:

  1. What a cool/quirky/awesome set of cards!!! The sentiments are hilarious...Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like them ?? Completely loved them,birds n sentiment go perfect with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards Neha, wish you a Happy 2016 !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamp set is on my wishlist! All your cards are so wonderful! Hope you had a great time at the exhibition!And Happy New year to you! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous set of Crazy Bird cards. Thank you for sharing. Love the simplicity of the cards and the sentiment combinations are absolutely perfect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! I love your cards and the sentiments are on my wish list :) I must chase some down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brown has been mixed so beautifully with colours.!!! Great cards ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!