Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

NBUS #5

Hi Friends,

Today's card is made specially for Darnell's  NBUS (Never before used schtuff) Challange # 5.




 She is the sweetest crafter I have ever known and a gem of a person. I love to read her posts. So here is to you Darnell.


My NBUS is that bricks embossing folder by spellbinder. I don't even remember when I bought it. Bulb die is by MFT, word die is by PTI and stitched rectangle is by SSS. I inked the embossing folder lightly before running through Big Shot to define the grout.

Hope you will like my card. Hugs.




5 comments:

  1. What a co incidence Neha ...my latest card also features the very same brick embossing folder! The bulb die looks amazing but then I wouldnt know quite how to use it !. Love the overall look of your card
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! This is GENIUS!! I love how you made the light "reflect" off the bottom of the frame, encompassing the sentiment. What a wonderful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Neha, love how the light shines on "Shine"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!