Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

RIC #77

With today's card I am playing along Runway Inspired Challenge # 77 which showcase this beautiful dress from Jenny Packham spring 2015 collection.




I was inspired by the colors and rays' pattern. Here is my take on inspiration picture.



The background is created with Avery Elle stamp. The flower is Jane's Doodle stamp stamped on vellum with memento luxe ink , embossed & fussy cut. 'Congrats' is a PTI die. I finished it off with some enamel dots and two stripes of grey. 

Close up:   



Love & Hugs....:)



7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful take on the inspiration picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of the pic........brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy golden goodness, Neha, this card is breathtaking and glamorous and perfect for the RIC challenge!! Happy Valentine's Day! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning card, Neha! and that gold sentiment - pure fabulousness! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your triangle background and that beautiful flower. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely - great stenciling as the background for your beautiful focal image! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I drop by your blog a "wow" escapes from my lips!!! How do you do it Neha...with every creation...the flower is so beautiful and I love the shimmery gold letters and the enamel dots are just the icing on the cake!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!