Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2018

You are SWEET

Hello friends,

Today, I am sharing a card made for Jane's Doodles blog. It was inspired by a cookery show I was watching while eating watermelon...:P . The summer is really getting worst every year where I live. Temperature is soaring  47 degree centigrade during day time. Nights are very warm too. So we eat lots of fresh fruits specially water melons to keep us hydrated as well as to avoid craving for ice cream at night!

I was watching some cookery show where the contestant made deconstructed dessert, so I combined the idea of deconstructed dessert and watermelon to make this card.


I simply die cut a panel from water color card stock and painted it using mission gold water colors. Stamped the water melon Popsicle stamp from Cool set & fussy cut just the melon part. For the border I used outline rain drop stamp from Rain Or Shine set and just filled it with black scribbled lines. I also applied wink of stella shimmer on slices of water melon which is not visible though.

Hope you like my idea! Thanks for being here. Happy crafting!


3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!