Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Coffee Buzz

Hi Friends,

Today is first day of Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop. Needless to say, I am super excited. I hope I can play all the days. Let's see how it goes.
Here is my card


I have tried color blocking kind of technique to make this card. Stamps are Jane's doodles and sentiment is from Lil Inker Design. I make all 4 masks from post it note. and one large mask for single square. First, I stamped the cup image in one square, mask it and put square negative mask around it and blend distress oxide over it. Repeat the same process for all 4 squares.  I love the summery colors on this one.

Thank you for being here. Hope you like my card!






20 comments:

  1. Cool ! Loved the color blocking ,retro colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun layout, may have to CASE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your four-square layout, Neha. really a fun coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning design with the color blocking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! I love the colour blocking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the graphic blocks with simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, that color blocking is awesome...simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the card design. Great color blocking look too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great and fun design! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design and colors. Love the images

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color block design to your card! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did it better than Warhol!! This is a cute cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!