Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

I Love Math Challenge #7

Hello Friends,

It is the time for another math challenge at Milka's blog



The theme for the challenge is no 7. You can use 7 elements, 7 colors, no. 7...anything! 


This time , Valentina Bizjak of Barvito malo mesto, an amazing crafter and blogger from Slovenia is also joining us! She has a very interesting card to share on the blog!

Here goes my card!


I was brain storming to use 7 in some interesting way and I remembered this die by Kelly Purkey . I CASEd my own old card as It fits the theme. I took 7 days a week as a focal point and enhanced the theme by using 7 as a background and highlighting 7 in the sentiment. 
I hope you like my idea! 
Please visit the main challenge blog HERE to check the details and link up.

Thanks to be here. Can't wait to see what all you create!



5 comments:

  1. This is just awesome.. love the whole look and the week day idea is just superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card, not only for the design and the amazing colors, but also for that clever idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! Love your card so much. Thank you for the inspiration. :o) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow, your card looks fabulous! The idea with seven days and and the sentiment love 24/7. Love your card, the colours that you pick and number 7 at the background. Thank you, Neha for kind words about me and my work! Hugs :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!