Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Mixed media my way


Hello friends,
I am on The Craft Shop blog today with mixed media! Yes, you read it right... Mixed Media! LOL! They have launched mini canvas panels in three different sizes which are excellent for miniature painting, mixed media, magnets etc.  

I have created these three panels using not so fancy supply. I feel mixed media is about expressing your self rather than using tons of embellishments, mediums and all fancy paints. Of course they all have a huge impact on final product but if you don't have enough supply, don't be disheartened. Just look around - you will find many things to work with. Check out The Craft Shop Blog to see what I used and how i made these minis!



Thanks a lot for stopping by ! Keep crafting ...be happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!