Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Jane's Doodle : Love

Hello Friends,

Just popping in real quick to share a card I made for Jane's Blog. The colours are inspired from this washi tape. It was a gift from my student from Melbourn. Love those hues of pinks and oranges. 




I have used newest set called Love and my old favourite Hello Friend. Colours are distress inks. Kept those foxes black and white with a hint of grey so that they will pop against busy colourful background.
That is all for today. See you tomorrow with a new card...:)
Lots of love!

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so perfectly designed...Love the colour theme...so fresh and happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards! It's so fun seeing how everyone uses this stamp set in such different ways :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!