Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Jane's Doodle : Love

Hello Friends,

Just popping in real quick to share a card I made for Jane's Blog. The colours are inspired from this washi tape. It was a gift from my student from Melbourn. Love those hues of pinks and oranges. 




I have used newest set called Love and my old favourite Hello Friend. Colours are distress inks. Kept those foxes black and white with a hint of grey so that they will pop against busy colourful background.
That is all for today. See you tomorrow with a new card...:)
Lots of love!

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so perfectly designed...Love the colour theme...so fresh and happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the cute foxes on colored bg !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards! It's so fun seeing how everyone uses this stamp set in such different ways :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!