Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

I Love Math Challenge #17

 


Hello Friends,

It is time for another Math challenge. Now on, all the challenges will run for 2 months so you all will have enough time to get inspired and play. This challenge is set by Željka.

Math: Nine
Design: Card
Theme: Nature
Additional info:
Create a nature themed card using 9 elements (same or different) on your card. If you are using a sentiment, it’s counting as one element. Words are not counted separately.
Challenge starts: August 30th, 2020, 10:00 PM CEST (UTC +2)
Challenge ends: October 30th, 2020, 9:55 PM CEST (UTC +2)

Initially, I thought of creating a scene card but decided to do abstract in the end. When I was going through all the possible stamps I can use for it, the sentiment from an old SSS stamp jumped out at me. 

"Adopt the pace of nature : her secret is patience ."

It is a beautiful quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

I decided to use various elements of nature  from different stamps . To accommodate all the elements, I went with slimline card. It is 3.5* 8.25 inches.  




9 elements are sea, earth,wind, fire, wood, snow, thunder, sun and sentiment.

Instead of plain background, 
I used similar dies to provide some texture and relevant backdrop. 




I hope you like my take on the challenge. 
One winner will get one stamp set of Jane's Doodles.
 Please visit Milka's blog HERE for more information on rules and details! 

Thank you for being here. Have a wonderful day!







2 comments:

  1. Neha this card is stunning and I really love your design.
    Nature is a trully awesome inspiration.
    Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Valentina ! Glad you liked it.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!