Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

I Love Math Challenge #16

Hello Friends,

How are you all doing in these tough times of pandemic? I will be honest, I am having trouble focusing on anything. Anxiety got me a bit, i guess. I am trying with yoga & reading and stuff but I want my mojo back. I hope you all are in better spot than me. I hope we all heal soon from the current situation. 

We are having I love math challange #16. 

Image may contain: possible text that says 'I Love Math challenge'

Math: One thirdDesign: AnyTheme: Animals


Image may contain: possible text that says 'Put the spotlight on only one third of your project. For help: or Choose one rectangle from either sketch and put your highlight there.'

Let's see my card.


I have made a simple card. On water color paper i painted sky and water and a bit of sand with water color. I kept it in mind not to paint beyond 1/3 part. Stamps are for one of the monthly kit by Heroarts. 
Here is the closeup.


I hope you like the minimalist look of it.  


Challenge starts: May 7th, 2020, 10:00 PM CEST (UTC +2)
Challenge ends: July 7th, 2020, 9:55 PM CEST (UTC +2)

We will be selecting TOP 4 from all the entries and one random winner from that can win one Jane's Doodles stamp set.

For more info and to link your project, please visit Milka's Blog HERE.

I hope you will join the challenge. Stay safe! Hugs!


3 comments:

  1. Cool card, love it! I checked out the challenge - could not find any info or linky list....I think I did that before and its difficult to find....it should be easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I will get back to you on that!

      Delete
    2. Hi Cornelia, I have fixed the link. Thank you for pointing out.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!