Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Travel Folio - Papericious

Hello friends,

I am on Papericious Blog , today! Yes, I have created few things using their Gilded Onyx and Bliss paper pads. If you haven't used them already, you are missing on something. I am a card maker and to make anything other than cards is too difficult for me. But these papers inspire me to go beyond my boundaries.  I am sharing all the projects in 2 parts. So you can expect another post around next week.

The Papers :

              Bliss                                  Gilded Onyx


    

The Project :











Please Check their blog HERE  for more info on how I made it!

I really hope that you like it! Let me know....:P

Thank You! Have a great day!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!