Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

I Love Math Challenge #13

Hello friends,

How are you today! We are late this time but Challenge#13 is on! If you are familiar with math challenges then you know they are super fun and If you are first timer please visit Milka's blog HERE for details & rules.

This time the topic is little tricky but that means more imagination and more creativity, right?

                                                                 Math : Infinity
                                                                 Project : Card
                                                                 Theme : Any

I struggled a little to work on this theme but was happy with the outcome. I feel nothing is more infinite than love. 



I used memory box heart die to create infinite sign. For the top part of panel, I just swipe orange and aqua ink pads from the top down. When it was dry, I swipe versamark ink pad and embossed it with golden embossing powder. Stamped sentiment in black to finish it off .



Love the texture!

The challenge will end on June 4th, 2019 - 9:55pm CEST.

Prize : One Jane's Doodles stamp set of winners choice. Željka, Kaja, Milka, Valentina and I will select four favorite projects (TOP 4), which will be featured on Milka's blog on June 30th 2019.
Among TOP 4, there will be a random draw (using Random.org) for one lucky winner who will then receive the prize.

Please refer Milka's blog HERE to meet our Guest Designer Željka Jurković-Grižić and to link your project.


I hope you will play along. Can't wait to see what you create.

THanks for stopping by. Hugs!











3 comments:

  1. Amazing design and brilliant inspiration!
    I agree, nothing is more infinite than love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking!! I love your take on this challenge. I agree, love is infinite. :o) I love how you created the background (looks AMAZING) and how you created infinity sign using heart die-cuts. LOVE it!!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful way to Express love is infinite..👌🏻.. it is really nice simple and amazing creationn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!