Pages

Friday, February 8, 2019

I love math challenge #12

Hello Crafty Math loving friends,

It is time for another I Love Math Challenge. We are on the 12th challenge already! We never knew we would come this far when we started. Thanks to all the participants who kept on playing. And big thanks to Milka who is the organizer of it. If you are new to this, you can check Milka's post HERE to know our design team and rules.


For today's challenge, the math part is geometrical shape/shapes and theme is Birthday ! I have selected the circle shape to go with my sentiment die.





Yes, it is a very simple design but those colors gives an instant lift to the over all look. I have used
CrafTangles' liquid water colors . Aren't they gorgeous!!! Please stay tuned as I am doing a blogpost reviewing them. 

Please visit Milka's blog for more details & to link up your project. One lucky winner gets a Jane's Doodle's stamp set.

Thank you so much for being here on my blog. I hope you get some time to play along the challenge. Have a wonderful day!



4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!!!! And the challenge sounds like fun. I will try to play along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards!!!
    Loved the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes those colors look so vibrant !! I initially thought them to be alcohol inks ! Loved the card design..modern ,CAS and colorful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour scheme, I love the concept, I love that each and every circle. Every circle seems like a planet to me..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!