Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Magic



Hello my crafty friends,

Last year I got few stamp sets by  Pinkfresh Studio . I loved their designs the moment I saw the stamps. They have this dreamy, airy, whimsical feel to it which is so fresh and new to me! I love their papers too. Today, I am sharing few cards I made using their 2 stamps sets.

I used their Magic set to create these 4 cards. I am a sucker for good sentiments and this set has plenty...:) Love the fonts too.

There isn't much technique or process to explain as i kept it simple so that the stamps can shine.


For above card, I used oxides to stamp the castle and kept cloud background monochromatic. 


I used ranger and altenew embossing powders to emboss castle .

Here is the close up




I did reverse of first card. It was fun making rainbow clouds.


Yes, that much I love those sentiments...:P



Isn't that a gorgeous set?


 Next, I used Party animals  set to make tags and a card. Actually, I made this set last year . You can check card on my FB page HERE



Such a playful images! I totally adore them. I made birthday party invitations too using this set but can't find the pictures. I will update this post if I am able to get it from  the client. 
I have one more card using their paper pack Indigo Hill but it is for one of the DT post so will be sharing soon.

Do you have any pinkfresh stamps on your wishlist? Please share in the comment. Their last year's Christmas stamps are on mine along with few from new release. I hope you like my efforts. 
Thanks for being here. Hugs!






2 comments:

  1. Ohho wow..cool cards !! Yes I know your love for sentiments n words and that show on your cards too :) loved the graphic look of the tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a fan of Pinkfresh, but it's so hard to get hold of their stuff here in the UK. Your cards are such a delight, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!