Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Joy to the world!

Hello friends,

I am here for a quick share. A card made for Jane's Doodles blog and Black Friday sale @ Jane's Doodles !. It is huge saving...30% off of all clear stamps including already on sale.  Isn't that awesome! It started yesterday and will run through 25th!


Now my card.


Simple hunn! I love using Santa's cap in some unusual way! It instantly spread Christmas vibes. So I kept it simple...:) I hope you like it.
Thanks for being here. And do not forget to grab your favorite stamps!





2 comments:

  1. Great way to use the hat, love so much the idea and the design of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I adore how you used the hat on the corner like that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!