Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Waffle flower

Hey there,

I am here for a quick post. Few days back I bought this Enveloper OK stamp set by Waffle flower, I tried for the first time and I fall in love with it! It is illustrated by Helen Dardik. It has very different feel to it, very playful, very folksy! Sharing few cards from my first try!



Pairing proper sentiment is going to be crucial with this set. Let's see what I come up with next time.
Hope you like it. I will be back soon with more cards with same set.
Thanks & Hugs!



3 comments:

  1. Your cards are just beautiful Neha.Honestly I could never have been able to do justice to this stamp the way you have. I love this waffle flower set too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya This stamp set is different than the usual cute n pretty stuff ! hard to use on cards ..but then you are an expert can't be much Difficult for you ,I loved the sentiment on your cards and of course the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!