Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Make a wish - Jane's DT post

Hey Friends,

Welcome back to my blog after a long break. It seems like yesterday that i was planning for this long vacation with my family. Time flies when you are with loved ones and enjoying.

I am sharing a card I made for Jane's Blog.


I have used Cake!  , special delivery, dino-mite & winter wishes (for gifts) and Stripes and dots for balloons ! I used copics for bear and water colors for rest of the images. 

Thank you so much for visiting me today! Have a great day!

-Neha



5 comments:

  1. What an adorable and colourful card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Such an adorable card! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable, Neha. Love the colouring you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Adorable ! I loved the scene you created by mixing various stamps ,lovely coloring too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!