Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Altenew stamps

Hi there,

This is my second post, today! In here i am sharing two cards I made using Altenew stamps.

 Here is my first card.



For this I use Altenew -striped flowers set and colored it with copic. I am getting grip on copic colouring now. Love them. Sentiment is by Penny Black.


For the second card, I have used Figure Effect. I love this set for its whimsical, fun filled stick figures.  


I used tiny - i love you- stamp to make a backdrop for the main panel. I also added gold splatter on it. Green slopes are made using Hero Arts Ink Daubers. 'More than ...' sentiment is by mamaelephant. Love the simple and modern look of this card. 
See you soon...









6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards!Love the stick figures against the text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore those figures on that last card - just adorable!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creations and fab coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers card, it is very cheerful and great shading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!