Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Blog Hop - Jane's Doodles

Hello friends,

It is time for Christmas release blog hop @ Jane's Doodles. There are 4 new stamp sets for you all to play with.

Snow Globe - NEW! SALE!Winter Icons - NEW! SALE!Winter Village - NEW! SALE!Winter Words - NEW! SALE!


Lets start with the first card





I have used Winter Village  set for this card. This is the most beautiful winter set I have seen in a while. The houses are adorable and good sized to create a scene. I have used various distress oxides to create shy and copics to color the images. Splatters of chalk paint was added for the snow.


This winter Icon set is so much fun! I have used water color paper circles to stamp and color images . I love the mix of blues and greens. That embossing folder adds nice texture to a simple card. This design is a great example on how to use small stamps and create a larger focal point.


Next set is Snow Glob. It is to create scene within the glob but I thought everyone is going to use it that way so I decided to make few cute tags using it.






THere is a new addition to our design team , Linda van Wely-Zwolle . She is from Netherlands and you can find her amazing work @ Stamping with Liz Desig . She is an amzing crafter and i love her coloring skills. Linda, warm welcome to the team!

You must be here from Milka's blog  But if you are lost, let me give you the hop order



Neha  <<You are here>>
Galina  

Giveaway - One winner will get a stamp set of her/his coice.

 All the stamp sets are 30% off during the hop. The sale will end on Thursday & winner will be announced on Friday!

So start hopping!
Thank you for being here.






30 comments:

  1. Wow, love your gorgeous cards and tags! They are all so beautifully coloured! So excited to be part of this amazing team, thanks for your warm welcome! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful showcasing! Your winter house card is so gorgeous, love the cute tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What terrific projects you've created, especially the fabulous scene you created on you first card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous selection of projects to showcase these lovely new products!! I adore that village scene, but I think I am most in awe of the second card where you used the small icon images in the circles and grouped them all together. What a great way to use small stamps!!! I have pinned your card to keep as a reminder and inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and tags! So festive! Holiday cards and projects are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new sets are gorgeous, as are your cards, Neha! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow!
    these are all so very nice!
    love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cards and absolutely brilliant tags! Love the winter village and ordered it last week, but now I think I might need more sets ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty.... love the fox bundled up for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such amazing pieces for the show!! The Winter Village card is delightful, fab colouring! And just LOVE the tags you made with the snow globe characters, they are adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute little tags, winter scene card and the technique to use small element stamp sets on those circles is lovely.. thanks a ton for great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Neha you did a fabulous job...love the winter village and the graphic snowman card. Fun tags too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards and tags! I am in love with your Winter Village scene.... gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great ideas, I just love those vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning cards! I love each and every one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful!! Especially love the little winter village you created.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful work, Neha! Winter is my favorite, and I think your Winter scene card is fantastic! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards and tags Neha! Love them all! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful projects! I especially love the first card, your coloring is wonderful as is the sweet scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the village
    card and fun tags.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous projects! Love them all. I especially love the first card with wonderful village scene.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Beautiful creations...Loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, these are gorgeous examples! I love the landscape cards and the tags so much!
    Kind regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have done a great job with those awesome stamps

    ReplyDelete
  25. First I thought the first card with scene building is great with all those coloring and blending, but then the second one with cool card design stile my heart. The tags are equally beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love how you created sky
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  27. Neha you have done an amazing job! Love the scene in the first card. And what a great idea all those circles! Fabulous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow, this is stunning, I love the village scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!