Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

I love math challenge #14

Hello there,

I am back...:) ! We had a fantastic 12 days family vacation in Switzerland. This was our first time to Europe and now I want to see every country there. It was beyond words beautiful ! We came back with our hearts full of joy  and our bags full of chocolates...:P .


It is time to get back to crafting! Today, I am sharing my inspiration for I Love Math Challenge #14.



The theme was set by our team mate Valentina ! 


 GRID (Nonograms, known also as Picross or Griddlers,Cross Stitch etc.).


Grid is a pattern of horizontal and vertical lines spaced out at regular intervals, forming squares or rectangles.
Source: Your Dictionary  (https://www.yourdictionary.com/grid)


Nonogram is a puzzle in which cells of a grid must be filled or left blank, according to sets of numbers given at the side of the grid, to reveal a hidden picture.
Source: Your Dictionary  (https://www.yourdictionary.com/nonogram)

Cross Stitch

1. A double stitch forming an X in sewing and embroidery.
2. Needlework made with X-shaped stitches.


It is a brilliant theme  with so many possibilities. 

Let's check how I interpreted it. 

I played simple...:) . 
I printed  grid pattern on a white card stock, stamped, masked and ink blended the background.
I colored the stamped images following the grid pattern, added foam with white gel pen. 
I just highlighted few squares in the background to enhance the theme!
The stamp set is by Verve Stamps ( Sadly, they are not anymore into business!) .

Don't you think the theme is very interesting?
Come along and play with us!


More details about the challenge...

Challenge Starts: August 8th 2019, 10:00 PM CEST (UTC +2)

Challenge Ends: September 30th 2019, 9:55 PM CEST (UTC +2)


Challenge rules:

  1. Math: grid
  2. Project: anything
  3. Theme: summer
  4. Design: any  
As always, a winner will receive one stamp set Of Jane's Doodles of her choice. 

Please check Milka's blog HERE for more details and other inspirations by our team members. 
I hope you will join the fun!
Thank you for being here!







2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!