Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

Penny Black : Perspective stamp and die

Hello Friends,

After a long time I made few cards just because I loved the stamp set so much that I couldn't stop myself making all of them at once. The set is Perspective by Penny Black (and glasses die too) . It is a mix of some wonderful sentiments and I tried to use them as creatively as I could.

Lets start with first card.



Honestly, I bought the set for this one single sentiment. It is all about perspective... as Dr . Dyre said...If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. The Card design is very simple. I have used their glasses die too to cut the specs. I kept the clouds grey except the one which are showing through specs to show the change in perspective.




For second card I had to use this owl stamp by MFT because it is super adorable. I may add googly eyes or tiny hearts inside the small specs.  


I have stamped owl on pattern paper and added little bit of shading with copics.  



I have used bunch of different brand stamps for this card. Geometric background is by MFT, text background on panel is by Heroarts and fox and greenery is by Pinkfresh Studio.


I cut through both the layers - card base & panel with glasses die. 


The inside of card which is visible thru glasses. Interesting...isn't it?

For the next card, I again used MFT set for focal point with neat & tangled background die.



I used these make-up brushes to blend oxide inks for the back drop.  As the backdrop is colorful, I decided to keep images very subtle. 


The next card I made for my Ophthalmologist. It was so fun. 


Again, I used multiple stamps and dies to create background layers.

Last card uses just Magnifying glass from the stamp set.


Sentiment is computer generated which goes well with this mama elephant set.

I hope you like these  one set wonders. I totally enjoyed it. 
Thanks for being here. Have a great day!
























10 comments:

  1. Amazing and out of the box thinking. Different way of looking at life and everyday and how one should live life everyday.. simply fall in love with thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many super cool cards! Love all the different ways you used those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear friend! The stamp set really amazing!

      Delete
  3. Each card is more "spec"tacular than the one before, Neha! Your eye for design is really fantastic and your coloring is divine!! Hugs, Darnell (Haha, I just proofed my comment and didn't even mean to say "your EYE for design ...!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Darnell, Your love means a lot to me. Honestly, the stamp set is really inspiring....rest of the things fell in place automatically...:)!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE all your fun cards!! You totally ROCKED that stamp set and I love how you paired the glasses with all those fun products. I think my favorite is the first card with the way you did the clouds. Just amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello neha
    Very nice and serene cards.
    Where do you buy the card stock from here in Ahmedabad?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!