Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

Plumeria - Blog hop

It is blog hop time again at @Jane's Doodles. There are 2 new stamp sets Plumeria and kind. Plumeria is a perfect set for all your spring time cards.

Kind Plumeria

Both the sets are so out of the box. Love the plumeria because they are fun to color and cluster plus individual flowers gives you flexibility to use it in many ways. The sentiments are wonderful too. Instead of just plain thank you, such sentiments add pop on the cards. 

Here is my cards with Plumeria. I took a different route then usual (i.e. stamping and coloring the flowers) to use the floral stamps. 


I used few scrap of colored card stock to construct my panel. Flowers are heat embossed in white and added white details with pencil. 






For the second card also I used same card stock but used copper embossing powder and thanks die cut from a metallic, copper card stock.

The next two cards are perfect examples for mass production.




I used Misti to stamp the images and heat embossed them in white & gold. The White is actually pearlescent card stock but in oicture it liiks like textured one. Check the image below to see it. 


I hope you like my not-so-usual approach for floral cards.


During the blog hop, all the sets are 20% off ! The sale will run till Wednesday! There will be one random winner from all designers blog who will get a stamp set of her choice. So please visit all my co-dts blog and enjoy their creations and leave some love on all the posts to win a stamp set.


Here is the blog hop order :
Kaja
Marion 
Milka
Vika
Janine
Neha ( that's me... 😊 )
Galina 
Norine
Jane's Doodles  


Thank you for being here!






24 comments:

  1. I loved your no so usual approch !! I am fan of your card making skills..something different always ! The card with colored scraps/ color blocking looks awesome ! Modern look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is creativity that just speaks to the soul! I love your use of color and this beautiful technique just makes your card blossom with beauty and creativity! Each card is so unique - and what an absolutely fabulous sentiment set, paired with plumeria, and it's instant LOVE :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the graphic style triangle patterns with bright Plumeria, such unusual designs with great color combos and neat embossing, love each one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's a blog hop without kindness and a beautiful flower?! You did both sets a lot of justice. Love the background so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. Love the scraps panel ones and the way you stamped the border on the last one. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are treat to eyes..Awesome and such Unique Floral cards,love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing this is something really out of the box idea ... and different way of portrait flowers and it's freshness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards!! I love the first two. They are so unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how the flowers looked embossed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cards, Neha as always! You are such an inspiration! So hope to create cards like you :)

    ~ Priyanka Kantak

    ReplyDelete
  11. Creative card designs with these sets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you made such a beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! Such fabulous, brilliant and colourful cards!! Love them!! Great designs, so striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look amazing!
    Love the embossing
    of the stamps.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning cards! Love all the different ways you've used these new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards! Love the pieced paper backgrounds you created! The Plumeria flowers are so pretty, and the sentiments are awesome! Great new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So darling! I love the your colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such beauties and so unique. I loved the first one, floral and graphic, together? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely amazing! Love the first "pieced" cards - so cool, and you used wonderful colours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cards! Such unique style for each one of them! I just love the layering of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I saw your first card already! I think it was on Instagram. Maybe it was posted by the Jane´s Doodles account. I liked it very much and it is a nice eye-catcher. Thank you for the hop!
    Kind regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh so so cool!!! Love all your cards, Neha. :o) Hugs!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I LOVE these cards. The color blocking is SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!