Pages

Monday, October 8, 2018

I Love Math Challenge #11

Hey friends,

I love math challenge is back with interesting theme. We are on 11th challenge. Isn't that amazing. My super talented friend Milka is working hard to make it happen. I respect her passion for doing same.

Back to challenge ... the theme is Crescent Shape. Create any project using crescent shape on it or have a crescent shaped project but crescent shape should be a focal point.

Here is my inspiration


I know...i know...it's an adorable card. But all credit goes to this cutest ever stamp set  Little Dreamers by WPlus9. It was fun to make that circular galaxy background though...:)

Please visit Milka's blog HERE for details, rules, prizes and more inspiration. 

Thank you so much for being here. I really hope you will give a try to this fun challenge. 

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Very Adorable and different from your usual style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely with that inked background and the cute characters! The moon looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!