Pages

Monday, September 17, 2018

Blog Hop @ Jane's Doodles

Hello Friends,

Today, I am sharing 2 cards I made for blog hop @ Jane's Doodles. We are releasing three new sets which you are going to love. They are Happy Camper, Patterns and Out Doors. These are beautiful sets which you can use for Holiday cards too. Love their versatility!

First card is made using Happy Camper set.



First I cut the edge of the panel using a die. I used masks of the images and stamped them to create a scene. All the images are colored using copic markers and colored pencils. I also stamped a pattern on white card base to add some interest.


For the second card, I stamped moose  and raccoon , colored and fussy cut them.


 I cut two frames from burnt orange and white card stock. I colored internal pieces of white frames using distress oxides and stamped them with few patterns from Patterns set. I also stamped sentiment in black  and added fussy cut images.

Don't you think these are most adorable sets? I am totally in love with them.

Now coming to the blog hop, all the sets are 20% off for Monday and Tuesday! There will be one random winner from all designers blog who will get a stamp set of her choice. So please visit all my co-dts blog and enjoy their creations and leave some love on all the posts to win a stamp set.

Here is the blog hop order :
Kaja
Marion 
Milka
Janine
Neha ( that's me... 😊 )
Galina 
Norine
Jane's Doodles

Happy hopping! See you tomorrow with one more card with new release.
Have a beautiful day!
Thank you for being here.



36 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards....Neha. Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute!! I love these new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an Awesome card ! I loved the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards!Love your camping scene with such pretty coloring! And the raccoon and moose are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are really cute, I have never been camping myself, but it looks like fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your style and designs always..such lovely cards. Those racoons and moose are so stinkin cute 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing cards, Neha!! Love the scene on first one and how you used patterns on your both cards. :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely cards! The trees are amazing an the moose and raccoon are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab colouring on these adorable scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Neha... Those scene builders are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling cards! I just love that moose

    ReplyDelete
  12. The scenery of the first card is fabulous. And second one is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute. Really love the little camper. Makes me want to ditch work tomorrow and go camping. Your color combinations are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cards. I love
    the camper nor!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both the cards are very adorable..loved both of them

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fun cards...great scene on the first and cute woodland images on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome cards Neha! I love what you have made with these adorable stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the outdoorsy cards you made with these new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love love both of them. Such adorable cards 💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are both so fabulous Neha! Your camping scene is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved the scenes and the colouring you did, those trees, moose and raccoon look so amazing. I wish we had such trailers and mountains so close that you go camping over weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You've made lovely cards and stamp sets are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are such cute sets and I love your cards. Your coloring has a wonderful texture to it that really adds to the scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww!!! Adorable cards!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous cards. Love those cute animals. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both cards are darling! I love the little critters the most!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such adorable cards! Both are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards Neha. I love all your cards :)
    ~ Priyanka Kantak

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, Neha. I'm always saying Yes to new adventures.
    You made lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  30. so wonderful cards!
    love them!
    and yes to new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous creations!! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the scene building in card and the pattern stamping to add on to it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!