Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Pinkfresh love continues...

Hi Friends,

Once again, I am here to share the cards I made using few Pinkfresh studio stamps. The soft, delicate and whimsical feel of it is something new for me to work with. I am really enjoying playing with them.


I used Itty Bitty elements stamp set for this card. Beautiful set with bunch of different themed images to create cards for various occasions. I have used SSS - irregular dots stencil with oxides to make various circles. Images are stamped using black archival ink and colored with tombow markers. Sentiment is from Jane's Doodles set and flower branch die is from lawn fawn.


This is a retired set but I am lucky to get it before it was gone. Sentiment is from their new release
Word Series : Believe set. If you are as crazy for good sentiments as I am, You gotta have them all.






This one again is a retired set but man...how I love it!

Hope you enjoyed the post and feeling inspired. 
You can expect few more posts in future as I have quite a few sets on my wish-list.
Thank you for being here.
Hugs!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!