Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Day 5 - #‎spring2017clh

Hey friends,

I tried hard not to miss a day but i did any way...:( ! Posting this card for day 5 for  Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2017!





The sentiment is from Verve Stamp. Rest of the stamps are Altenew. I love to combine different brands to make my card more effective. I hope you will like this. I am enjoying this hop a lot. Learning about so many new companies & making some awesome crafty friends! Yup...life is good!

Thank you so much for visiting me here. Hugs!


13 comments:

  1. Love how you combined coffee and a city scape. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart, Neha.....this is AMAZING!
    Beautiful from top to bottom.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely scene on your card. I love it Neha.
    I sure think coffee helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful city scape, love this clever scene Neha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOVE this! One of my very favorites from this entire hop!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this...wow. So wonderfully clean + crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is AWESOME! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That heart is exquisite! Beautifully designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!!! I'm in love for the AWESOME heart!!! It makes everything brighter!!! You're great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card. I love the city design and your colorful coffee ring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!