Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Jane's Doodle New release & Blog Hop

Hi Friends,

We @ Jane's Doodles are super excited to launch a new stamp set - CAKE! It has four delicious cake images and four sentiments along with several elements to decorate cake or to use it as background! They are all out lined images so fun to colour! I love that sentiment ' It's cake o'clock' ...:) ! Isn't it always?


CAKE!

Here are my cards and a tag I made using it!



For the first card, I used all the sentiments to make background ! I then blend some inks on it and cut it with a die. The cake is coloured with copics, fussy cut and mounted on white CS! added some blig and golden splatter to finish it off! 


For this one, I stacked some more layers of cake by masking and stamping and embossed in gold! Added colours with copics. Added white frosting with gel pen and for hearts I used some shimmer acrylic colours to make it opaque! 

Close up!


Tag:


I have used  stripes and dots  to make background and white embossing powder as frosting!

As always, there will be one lucky winner who will get a set of her choice. It is Mother's day weekend so there is 20% discount store wide. So, hop along through all the DT blogs and leave them some love to win a set. Enjoy all the inspirations and please share your projects made with our stamps we love to see them. Thanks for stopping by!

Hop Order :

Neha  - (me)


Have fun!






30 comments:

  1. Perfection! Just love how you always use the little stamps (like the candles) to create patterns, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and tag Neha. I love this cake stamp for on a tag as it can be added to a wedding gift very easily. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely cards set. Love every single one + tag too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always!! :o) Love them all! :o) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cards... and lovely stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been busy with the new stampset :) I like your cards a lot, specially the first one. Just Awesome!!!

    Happy Weekend,Dunja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Projects Neha.. I love this stamps set and I love your designs..Especially the first one.Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects! The birthday cake is so colorful and tempting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards...love all of them.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your designs is fabulous,everythings is beautiful,new stamps,background,coloring...Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome cards ! And the tag is my favorite, it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards and tag! Such a great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the card and tag a lot !! Its always inspiring to see how you use the stamps on cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. More than great projects! Cake down to you ❤️, I love all you create

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful both the cards and tag, but I just love the clever design of the first one card, it's just fabulous!The diecut balloon looks great with the fun background and the colourful cake!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards and tag--so beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous cards. I love the tag - so cute.:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cards and tag with scrumptious color combos! Love the embellishments too! Delightful new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome cards!Lovely colours on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love your colorful cards! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your choice of happy bright colors :) Loved all the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards/tag are fun and look delicious! My favorite, I think, is the first!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely lovely lovely!! Thats all I can say..:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, these all look amazing! I especially like the bright, bold colors on your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are soooo sweet Neha!! You rock lady! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just love the way u use it every time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!