Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Framed : DT inspiration @ Ranganjali

Hello friends,

I am Guest Designing at Ranganjali. It is an inspiration post for their ongoing challenge - 'framed' .
You have to include frame in any form in your creation.

Here is a my card.


close up





I have used THIS MFT stamp set along with matching die and  stitched rectangle scalloped frame die  from the store! I cut a little smaller panel than my card base (5x7") from white cs. I again die cut the center with the scalloped frame die which left an outer frame which was embossed using woodgrain embossing folder. I made clouds directly on the base using hand cut mask. I also added stamped cityscape (altenew stamp) to add interest to the background.the bottom part of frame was lined up with grass border die cuts. I mounted the frame using 3d foam adhesive giving raised look. Bunnies are coloured with copics and mounted with 3d tape. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in versafine black ink.

Hop on to Ranganjali Blog for more inspiration and link up. One lucky winner will get  Rs.500/- gift voucher to the store. So create something beautiful and share with us.

Thanks a lot for stopping by! See you soon!



5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!!! Beautiful colouring and detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely fabulous card, Neha. Not only is your coloring beautiful, but I just love the way you have created the whole scene. Perfect mix of dies, stamps and textures over here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the cute scene you have created using different stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable :) love how you created the scene, lovely layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable , perfectly neat and cute! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!