Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Canvas Coasters

Hey Friends,

Yesterday I shared two canvas coasters and today I am here with all of them. I got these coasters from Michales more than a year back. Some how I kept on postponing as working with acrylics is always messier  for me. I hardly take process pics to prevent my phone from smearing up.




Two more designs




Made 6 in total


Back side is lined with cork sheet.




Material Used:

Stamps : Jane's Doodles and Verve stamps.
Acrylic colors
Archival Black Ink
Heroarts & Penny Black Stencils
Ranger Multi Medium to seal it.

I cant' describe how much fun I had making these. I always love when I can stretch my supply and can make something other than cards.

I am entering these for Darnell's NBUS # 6 challenge. ( My NBUS is those coasters). If you don't know about her go read her blog posts HERE . She is the most kind and generous person I have seen in this craft community. Her posts are super witty and can light up any gloomy soul. I just love her. 


That is all for today! I have quite a few  posts lined up for coming week. Let's see how am I going to manage...:P . Thanks for stopping by!






14 comments:

  1. Surprise !! Something different than cards and that to your superb CAS style !Loved these coasters the image ,sentiment and stenciled bg look fab together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning :)
    Questions -
    What inks, and where did you get the corkboard?
    Are these up for sale?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb..Totally out of your style ..but loved these beautiful n so colorful coasters !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just fantastic! Love the fabulous backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julee. Your stamps are so inspiring...:)

      Delete
  5. WOW this is so cool Neha!!
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these are absolutely darling, Neha! These would be so bright and cheerful to have on anyone's side table! Good for you for finally getting them made! You must have had a big smile when you were finished and every time you look at them!!

    Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6! I apologize for taking so long to come by and thank you, my friend. I was so moved by your kind comments and love you, too! Mwah! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!