Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Vintage roses - generation stamping

 Hi there,

Today, I have made two cards with Altenew - Vintage roses stamps and Mamaelephant Pigment Inks.
I love this set but often hesitate to use it as i don't have very many inks in a single colour family. Well, I tried generation stamping with these inks and loved it.


I used Plumberry ink and three generation stamping for above card.


For the next one, I have used Tutti Frutti (3 generation) Lollipop (3 generation). The yellow rose is 4 layers stamp and with single ink it wasn't working for me. So, I used two inks and 1st and 2nd generation of both.




I made this little chart to show you how i mix and mach inks .








Hope I inspire you to take out your stamps and give this a try. It is fun and economical too.

Keep crafting...hugs!


5 comments:

  1. Both your cards are just gorgeous Neha ..Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are gorgeous! And thanks so much for sharing how you stamped them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!